You might have seen elastic Resistance Bands somewhere in the gym, and you were not sure how to use them for your functional training. Nowadays resistance bands have become a crucial part of many world’s best workout programs because it aims at strengthening muscles, increasing flexibility, and stabilizing the core.
What do our resistance bands offer?
Each set of our resistance bands includes 5 bands of varying resistance, which allow matching your required weight resistance from 15 lbs (7 KG) to 130 lbs (60 KG).
Our resistance bands are compact so you can keep them anywhere. You can keep them in your carry bag while traveling, so you do not miss out on your fitness.
Role of Resistance Bands
1. Resistance bands help in building the strength of muscles when you pull them to a certain resistance level while doing upper or lower body exercises.
2. They can also help in enhancing the mobility range of joints and flexibility of muscles by providing elastic resistance during workouts.
3. Resistance bands are also recommended during rehabilitation in physical therapy protocols of various injuries. They are especially effective in the shoulder, knee, and hip injuries.
4. Resistance bands help beginners in weightlifting if they use these bands with the weights and do slow repetitions in order to tone muscles.
5. Resistance bands feature suspension training exercises that target a group of muscles with a scalable, sustainable, and effective approach.